A. Participatory and interactive training and facilitation.
- Interactive and participatory training.
- Professional facilitation of meetings and conferences.
- Developing curricula and training materials.
- Capacity building for institutions and organizations.
- Preparation of trainers and qualified staffs.
B. Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning.
- Data collection
- Needs assessment
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Developing plans and tools.
- Final evaluation of activities and impact measurement.
- External monitoring and evaluation
C. Peacebuilding, conflict resolution, and stability support.
- Design strategies for sustainable peace.
- Prepare and delivering relevant training in peacebuilding and conflict resolution.
- Analyze and mapping the conflicts then suggesting creative solutions in a participatory manner.
- Prepare relevant studies and researches in the field of peacebuilding, supporting stability and reducing violence.
D. Incubate and support civil efforts and stability efforts
- Incubate and qualify junior groups and empower them to become institutionalized organizations.
- Participatory preparation of strategies, structures and administrative organization of groups, organizations and civic efforts.
- Providing technical and administrative support to junior groups and civic efforts that support community stability.
E. Consulting services.
- Providing administrative and technical consultation for groups, organizations, and companies.
- Providing specialized consultations in administrative, organizational, and program development.
F. Research and Studies.
- Preparing specialized researches.
- Develop and prepare studies that aim at supporting the stability and sustainable peace.
G. Translation and interpretation services
- translate and edit raw data, reports and training materials
- Provide interpretation services for meetings, conferences and training sessions.